What reminds me of who I truly am? Well, let’s see:
- Fonts & Lettering
- Nancy-Drew-Esque Brown Leather
- Banker’s lamps
- Intricate textures, patterns, and designs
- The National Anthem, heard live, at baseball games
- Non-Newtonian Liquids
- Breakfast for dinner
- The word “Virgo”
- The city, at night
- Galvanized steel
- Straws in cold drinks
- The Moon
- Shadows and Reflections
- 1812 Overture
- British humor
- Cat Pawprints
- Southern expressions, like spittin’ distance
- Inside Jokes
- Stamped Envelopes
- .txt files
- Post It Notes
- The creations of people I love
- Em dashes
- Hyphenated Words
- Scraps of Paper Tucked Into Books, Notebooks, and Jars
- Yellows and Greens
- Miniature Things
- Raksha Bandhan
- The backseat of a fire engine
- Alphabetical Order
- Tempered Glass
- Boxing Gloves
I’ll be constantly adding to this post.
So– what reminds you of you truly are? Or, even… what reminds you of who I truly am? How do you feel about the things on my list?
I’ll be tagging “Figuring Myself Out” posts SKIP, so you can do just that if you’re not interested.
I’m going to pretend it stands for “Seeking Kinetically-Imperfect Perfection”. Let’s pretend together.
You can play along if you want to, by posting your own version of these prompts– or by suggesting projects and quizzes, hobbies, and prompts. The full page of SKIP challenges– and an explanation of what I’m going through– can be found here.