Hey there! My name is Ra. Welcome home.
I’ve built a good life… a few times over. I’m in the process of doing it again and I’m awfully glad you’re here for the ride.
Before you get started, here is a list of things you might wanna know:
- I am basically a dinosaur.
- I’m recovering! In June of 2019, I had a cluster of mini-strokes. The resulting brain damage is something I’m working through.
- I spent 438 days incarcerated and was released July 18th, 2015.
- While I was locked up, my husband passed away.
- The moon is approximately 63,057,742 very tall giraffes away.
- This blog turned 7 seven years old in August 2019.
- I’m an author.
- My posting schedule is erratic, but you can always reach out to me.
- I love people who do things, people who hate things, people who love things, and (probably) you.
‘Round these parts, you’ll see that I blog about all these things, sometimes at the same time. I like to explore healing, and what makes us tick, and what makes us untick.
Sometimes, lately, I find myself taking things too seriously, and that’s when I come back to my blog and write until I can hear the magic again. Thank you for being part of that sparkle and hope.
I like to tell true stories– and this is the most magical one I know:
Frightfully wondrous people gather here.
And that has made all the difference.