I make these to remind myself of things. I share them in hopes they fortify and soften you, all at once. — xo, Rara
- Rawr! You are frightfully wondrous.
- No more waiting. The World is Ready for you.
- The universe provides.
- Just keep loving.
- Kindness begins with me.
- Let love in. Maybe it won’t hurt this time.
- Level up.
- What you plant, and you sow, you grow. Harvest compassion.
- Ground yourself, elevate others. Don’t float away.
- Not everything blooms the way you think it will. Plant seeds, and love them as is.
- Don’t feel guilty about it. It’s okay… you can let go.
- EGBO! Everything’s gonna be okay.
- I hear you. I see you. I love you.
- What’s with all the second guessing? I have earned my trust.
- I celebrate you. How could I not?
- Start over whenever you want. Thirteen times a day, if you want.
- No hiding. Show up to life.
- Rise to love.
- I believe in you.
- Feed your focus.
- Exercise kindness, flex possibility.
- It hurts right now and everything feels broken, but maybe this is how it all begins.
- Forever and always, my heart loves your wild heart.
- We’re shaping reality. Paint the dream.
- No one else knows if the stuff you have in your heart is the only thing keeping you going. Hold on as long as you want.
- I will always remember how to love you. Heart muscles have memories.
- Take a deep breath. Focus on the next right step.
- What a terrible week. You know what? Celebrate anyway.
- You can’t be their perfect person. Instead, be the greatest you.
- Keep an open mind. Look at the world with a beginner’s heart. Be brand new.
- Just take a moment to listen. Your heart already knows.
- Why all this effort? Because, always, you are loved.
- Keep telling your story. Your voice has value.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- Be brave, do the work, tell people what you need. You owe it to you.